(gluten free and dairy free)
1 cup of chicken broth
1 can of lentils
1 Tbsp of curry
1 Tsp of cumin
1 Tsp coriander
250 g of tofu
1 Tbsp of tomato paste
1) Chop onion and tofu into small pieces
2) Add ½ of the chicken broth to a large frying pan.
3) Fry onions in chicken broth.
4) Add tomato paste, lentils, spices, remaining chicken broth and tofu to onions.
5) Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 20 minute.
6) Add salt and lemon juice to suit your taste.
7) Serve with rice.
Printer Friendly Version
Marianna Vakopoulos©2013 www.mariannavakopoulos.com